Calls going into a loop - CPU lockup - maybe Park related

Hi All,
I have a trixbox that has been installed for a couple of months. All has been working fine, but at the moment we seem to have a problem that hits about once a day.
Basically, when you look at the CLI you can see a call stuck in loop. The web interface shows one call and the CPU at over 50%. The server has a dual core processor so I think one of the cores is locked up.
When the system goes into this state, no calls can be received from the main number that people use, other DIDs work fine.
I have searched around and found this on the freepbx site about a problem when calls are parked.
http://www.freepbx.org/trac/ticket/3435
I have asked the users at the moment to stop using call parking.
When the system has a call looping like this, the log file grows very big, very quickly. Normally they are about 8 to 11MB. The current one is over 1.5GB and I managed to catch the loop within about 10 mins. I have a couple of logs that are over 7GB and one at 19GB! I am trying to get the current log copied but being remote and at 1.5GB in size, it is going to take a while. I’ll post some log stuff when I have it.

My question is, how do I get the above fix onto my trixbox? I have all the modules up-to-date but there are some packages that say there are updates available.
The web interface show the trixbox version as v2.6.2.2
The PBX Status shows Asterisk 1.4.22-3 RPM by [email protected] built by root @ revisor.trixbox.com on a i686 running Linux on 2009-01-13 22:08:24 UTC

Regards
James