Calls forwarded to multiple external numbers until answered?

I’ve tried to search the site for this info but came up blank.

Is it possible to set FreePBX to cycle incoming calls through multiple external numbers until the call is actually answered?

I have an incoming number I want to place in ads and if the incoming calls are not answered immediately I want the calls cycled to different pre-defined external numbers.

The external numbers are outside sales reps. If they don’t answer on first ring I want the calls cycled no more than three rings (three different external lines) then sent to internal voicemail where we can call back.

Not sure if this is doable. And if so not sure what equipment I need and what external services I need to make this work.

If there’s a resource or link pointing this out place let me know.

Thanks.

Andre

PS: I searched google to see if I could find the answer but am probably using wrong keywords:

www.google.com/search?q=site%3Afreepbx.com+forwarding+multiple&btnG=Search&hl=en&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS337US337&sa=2

thanks again

Take a look at FollowMe. Sounds like what you need. It has the following Ring Strategies:

hunt: take turns ringing each available extension

ringallv2: ring primary extension for initial ring time followed by all additional extensions until one answers

ringall: ring all available channels until one answers (default)

memoryhunt: ring first extension in the list, then ring the 1st and 2nd extension, then ring 1st 2nd and 3rd extension in the list… etc.

*-prim: these modes act as described above. However, if the primary extension (first in list) is occupied, the other extensions will not be rung. If the primary is FreePBX DND, it won’t be rung. If the primary is FreePBX CF unconditional, then all will be rung firstavailable: ring only the first available channel