Calls dropping

Has anyone had a look at this thread over on the trixbox forum?

http://www.trixbox.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=7451&forum=2

Anyone here have some insight into this?

I had the same problem, it started yesterday on my A@H 2.8 system which has been running fine for just over a year.

I checked through the log files and noticed that the error appeared to be at the ISP (Demon broadband voice), I logged a support ticket with them. They called me back within a couple of hours, the problem was caused by the call plan we where on. It appears that our call plan does not allow multiple simutaneous calls on the same channel and they where cutting the second, third etc call. They could not explain why it had only just started happening after a year.

Well that doesn’t exactly guarantee that it’s not a FPBX issue. Are you running RC1 on all your boxes bubba?

I think that people have been having problems with SIP not IAX - I’ve run into a few posts that have mentioned it. I’m not saying it has to be freepbx but somehow it seems to be the common denominator.

Like I said - I’m not sure that it is FPBX but it seems to have started after I upgraded to the Betas and then to RC1. Now. When I upgraded to the Betas I also upgraded my kernel to 2.6.9-42 and zaptel to 1.2.10 so the fault could lie there as well.

I don’t know - I’m working pretty hard to track this down. It doesn’t happen all the time maybe 3 or 4 times a day out of 150 calls or so. They ALL seem to be calls over 3 minutes though.

I’d really like to get to the bottom of this if anyone has any ideas…

Thanks[/quote]

It would not be a FBPX issue as none of my boxes have the call dropping going on

All my boxes are IAX ONLY and are running FPBX rc1