Callforward to mobile phone

(Mattia Bello) #1

Hi, i would like to transfer the call to my mobile phone in case I cannot answer on the office phone. I have already tried with “various destinations (be entering my mobile number)” but the line falls. Please, help me.

(Itzik) #2

Please share with us what you have tried.

Anyway, I suggest trying FollowMe https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FPG/Follow+Me+User+Guide

(Mattia Bello) #3

I created two groups, a private one with just my office phone, and a public one with my employees’ phone.
In the “private” rings group I entered as “Destination if no answer” the “destination varies” associated with my telephone number but the line drops.

(Dave Burgess) #4

I’m all for the “Rube Goldberg” approach you’re using there, but Find Me/Follow Me really is the right way to set this up.

In the Extension configuration, go to the FMFM tab and set your cell phone in the “Follow me” numbers. Since the number is not an extension, be sure to include a “#” on the end. Put in whatever you need to dial from a phone to get to the cell phone (with the “#”) and you should be good to go. This has the advantage of pretty much always working exactly the way you want it to without having to set up all that extra stuff.