I just updated all the modules and found that there might be an issue with this module or perhaps the call to SQL may need to be changed.
I haven’t changed it and this is what I am using:
Source Description: Local MySQL
Source Type: MySQL
Cache results: [ ] (not using or checked)
Query:SELECT name FROM callerid WHERE number LIKE ‘%[NUMBER]%’;
The CLI shows:
– Executing [16143059833@from-trunk:1] Set(“SIP/FR-Primary-00000081”, “__FROM_DID=16143059833”) in new stack
– Executing [16143057712@from-trunk:2] Gosub(“SIP/FR-Primary-00000081”, “cidlookup,cidlookup_1,1()”) in new stack
== Spawn extension (cidlookup, cidlookup_1, 1) exited non-zero on ‘SIP/FR-Primary-00000081’
and just keeps repeating and then finally times out. If I remove the reference to the callerid lookup then the call goes through without an issue.