Caller ID not shown!

Hi, everybody

I ve Sangoma S505 phones in my setup.

In the incoming call route all calls going in a ring group where phones A, B exist.

When these phones transfer a call to other phones in the network i dont see the caller id of the callee

Do ive to configure anything ?

Hi @antonis77

Can you please tell how you are transferring the call. Through feature code or phone transfer button or using the BLF key.

through tranfer button --> extension–> transfer button

Hi @antonis77
If you are using phone transfer button then you can do both blind transfer and attended transfer.

Blind transfer:

1. Answer the incoming call.
  2. Press phones Transfer button.
  3. Dial the number you want to transfer
  4. Press the Send button to transfer the call and hung up the line.

In this scenario the callerid of the callee will be sent to the transferred call

Attended transfer

1. Answer the incoming call.
  2. Press an idle line key to make a new call and the active LINE will be placed on hold automatically.
  3. Once the call is established, press Transfer button followed by the LINE button of the held line to transfer the call.

In this scenario the callerid of the caller who transfer the call will be sent to the transferred call

Hi,

This is the scenario i ve in both types of transfer, but i dont see in the Sangoma phones the number of the callee party.
In Yealink phones it is show normally.

maybe i ve to configure something in the endpoint manager for the Sangoma template !

Caller - The person making the call
Callee - the person receiving the call

CallerID should show the Caller’s CID, not the Callee.

Sorry i was confused, i mean the caller id.

do you think i ve to configure something ?

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.