Long running phone system has suddenly decided that outbound CNAM is the Extension.
I confirmed it happens to all extensions.
I confirmed the Outbound route has the proper caller ID which would be the full 10 digit number, we have no caller ID on trunk intentionally so it comes from route.
I confirmed there was no prefix in the trunk, deleted and re-created the trunk.
I forced extension caller ID to the 10 digit number, but in every circumstance it’s dialing out form 101 ( extension number ).
I made sure everything was updated then I switched asterisk versions, rebooted system, and probably 20 other things.
PBX Version:126.96.36.199 PBX Distro:12.7.8-2208-2.sng7 (Tried all 3) - Asterisk Version:19.6.0, Asterisk 18 Certified (LTS), Asterisk 18 (LTS)