First I want to say I’m a total newbie regarding asterisk and I managed to get along with it through the freepbx interface.
What I want to do is (using the Callback module or any other way) that the system to call an extension firstly and then callback the outside number as follows:
- Outside caller rings Asterisk server
- The callback module hangs up to the caller
- A call is initiated to the callback destination (an extension in my case)
- The system waits for the extension to answers the call and when answered plays a ringtone
- Callback rings the outside caller and when answered it joins the two calls
I want to use callback like this because there is the possibility that the extension may not answer and to be charged as a reverse call pointlessly.
Is there any way i could do this?
Thank you very much!!