I recently setup pbxinaflash. For the most part things are working as advertised. I am having a couple of problems that I cannot find solutions to.
The first problem is that when there is a voicemail message, I do not get a stutter dialtone on my extension. Can someone direct me how to troubleshoot and repair this problem?
The 2nd problem is that when I am on a call and a 2nd call comes in, I hear the call waiting tone but the party I am talking to can no longer hear me. I have to hang up and place the call again.
Does anyone have any ideas how to troubleshoot and repair these problems?
The system is running:
- PBX in a Flash Version : 220.127.116.11
- FreePBX Version : 18.104.22.168
- Running Asterisk Version : Asterisk 22.214.171.124
- Asterisk Source Version : 126.96.36.199
- Dahdi Source Version : 188.8.131.52+2.3.0
- Libpri Source Version : 184.108.40.206
- Addons Source Version : 220.127.116.11
The calls are coming in or going out on several different sip trunks provided by several different providers.
The extension I am talking on, is connected to the system via a Digium TDM400 FXS port and Dahdi.
So far my extension is the only one on the system. This is a new system that I would like to add more extensions to but I have to resolve these problems before I can move on.