- userA via PSTN calls userB (ext210)
- userB transfers to userC ext211 (hits XFR button and then hits UserC’s extension) then hangs up.
- userA gets music on hold
- userC gets 2 blinking line indicators (from userB and userA). Line 1 is userB, line2 is userA (from PSTN).
- userC picks up line2 (userA from PSTN) and talks, then hangs up the phone, during this time UserB’s line is still onhold and when userC hangs up, userC gets a ring from userB’s line… even though userB physically hanged up his phone from during the blind transfer process earlier.
- UserC picks up userB’s call, but nothing there… no sound… nothing.
- Running Asterisk Version : Asterisk 220.127.116.11
- Asterisk Source Version : 18.104.22.168
- Dahdi Source Version : 2.2.1+2.2.1
- Libpri Source Version : 22.214.171.124
- Addons Source Version : 126.96.36.199
pls tell me what other info you need and i will post it.