Call to undefined function core_users_list()

Cullenl did that work for you.

I reinstalled completely a few days ago, and was not able to test your recommendations. I’ll keep it mind when i update other systems, though.

I’m not sure how easy it would be to implement but is it possible to make an update script that covers multiple older versions and to also make it more prominent on the website where to find the upgrade scripts. Ideally it would be nice if the the admin UI in the distro version could prompt to say there’s a newer version available.

I didn’t even relise for quite a while that there was a newer build of the distro out, I’d been doing the module upgrades from module admin but it was only by chance that I stumbled on the fact I was several versions out.

If I hadn’t stumbled into this thread from a search I would have probably assumed my problem was down to stepping through several upgrades fairly quickly and have reinstalled the system… Now for me that’s not really a problem as it’s not running anything mission critical but I can imagine for others it might be.

I very much agree… I’m guessing it has to do with the restructuring of fpbx in later versions, but the upgrade process is bizarre, prone to errors, and unclear. In almost all situations, I find it easier to just reinstall with the newest version on a separate machine, copy what you can via backup, and do the rest manually.
I’ve got customers on non-distro versions that I would love to move to the distro, but can’t as there is no upgrade path, for instance. Restoring their configuration manually is not feasible. On top of that, the only available iso’s are netboot, which do not always agree with all hardware configurations. Really a shame, but I’m confident that it’ll be worked out in the next few versions. Hoping that attending the training in Minneapolis will make some of it more clear.

Just run each version in order and it will get you updated. As far as more exposure for it. We are working on that in the website as a whole long term but the Distro is just a small project within the greater FreePBX project.

In page and intercom module, there is the same error, no other extra modules are installed:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function core_users_list() in /var/www/freepbx/admin/modules/paging/functions.inc.php on line 188