Call Recording Reports (14.0.2.4) Says File Does Not Exist

There is an issue with Call Recording Reports where the module says that files do not exist, even though you can log into the server and clearly see them. I could not even download the files although I knew they existed. I think this is happening because FreePBX is adding a “null” directory to file path. See below (file name is omitted).

{“error”:{“type”:“Whoops\Exception\ErrorException”,“message”:“finfo_file(/var/spool/asterisk/monitor/2019/04/null/file-name-omitted.gsm): failed to open stream: No such file or directory”,“file”:“/var/www/html/admin/modules/recording_report/Recording_report.class.php”,“line”:228}}

This happens no matter what the file format is. The only way I know to fix this is to downgrade the module all the way back to 14.0.1.3 as found here:

That post mentions an update to Framework would fix this but updating Framework has no effect yet.

1 Like

It’s unlikely that a post from a year ago is relevant to your issue. Try upgrading to 14.0.2.7 which is still in edge. If the issue persists, please open a support ticket.

fwconsole ma upgrade recording_report --edge

Since I had to either downgrade the module significantly, or turn on/enable the “bleeding Edge” repository to get that module to work properly, I would say the post is still relevant. Your suggestion fixed it though, I can listen to the recordings and I even have the right time-stamps now. Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.