Call Recording Location Issues

Hi there-

I am running FreePBX 14 Distro on Asterisk 13.

I have call recordings configured via Settings > Advanced Settings to save to a block storage drive: /mnt/blockstorage rather than the default /var/spool/asterisk/monitor directory.

It appears that most of the recordings are being saved to the block storage drive as they should be, but there are several outbound calls every day that are still being saved to the /var/spool/asterisk/monitor directory.

The files in /mnt/blockstorage directory are all named something like: out-9082824963-341-20190215-151512-1550265312.584325.wav

The files in the /var/spool/asterisk/monitor directory are all named something like: out-outbound-1541194698.142991.wav

Would anyone happen to know why this may be happening?

Good morning-

Bump… would anyone be able to assist? This issue is still happening even though the call recordings have been located to another destination in Advanced Settings.

Thank you!

Issues ticket time. This sounds like a bug to me.

It’s probably a hard coded pathname which needs to be updated to the Admin page option, but that’s just me.

If you’re code-savvy, you could look through the source files and see what it happening. The programs ‘find’ and ‘grep’ are your friends. If you find a place that isn’t working right, submit it in a ticket with the pointer to the spot that’s causing your problem.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.