Call Parking Slot announcement issue

I have Grandstream GXP1200’s here, if I use the transfer button I get the same issue. I had these phones running on Trixbox without this issue a couple days ago but decided to switch to FreePBX. If I do ##70#, life is good, but if I press Transfer70, then the caller gets the announcement.

Just for reference I’m using the FreePBX distro 1.89.210.57

The person being parked is still hearing the announcement when using the aastra-xml parking script. Other than that the scripts seem to be more stable so far. Thanks for taking the time to work on them.

The fix will come out in the Asterisk version 1.8.11 (it has been included in RC2)…

Is there any way to find out when FreePBX will incorporate Asterisk 1.8.11?

We usually build RPMs within a few days of Asterisk going final with the release.

After reading the above i noticed the same issue. I am using Transfer To with a value of 70 and seemed to be ok, but noticed that external caller hears the prompt.
I am using SNOM320 with version 8.4 FW andmy asterisk version is 1.8.10.0
I am hoping this is fixed with the next version of asterisk. I never had this problem on my trixbox systems but they were only using 1.4 (i think).
Looking forward to new release … :slight_smile:

Pezzz

Just tested with the 1.6.11.0 release of asterisk.
I can confirm that this issue is solved now. Took some time …

Regards,

Geert

Hi, every body, i am using elastix 2.2 and this exact issue happens on the yealink SIP T22P phone, with the caller hearing the parked lot number, but not the yealink phone. However, other extenstions are polycom it works perfect when those extenstions are called.

if a polycom phone is connected to yealink, it does not matter who initiated the call, and it does not matter who initiated the park function and who gets parked, the polycom phone will always receive the station number announcement, and nothing is heard on the yealink.

any input is greatly appreciated! I thought it might be some default setting in yealink needs to be changed, but not sure which.

thank you.

Has this issue been solved. I’m still having problems, working with Yealink to try to get it fixed but so far no success.

Phone
Yealink t26
Firmware Version 6.72.0.30
Hardware Version 4.0.1.38

Parking Lot 400
Parking Spaces 3
Parking Spaces Number 401, 402, 403

Parking Lot code from FreePBX
*2nn: Attended Transfer call into Park lot nnn (It will announce the slot back to you)

Scenario 1

Setup

DSS KEY
Memory 1 Type - Call Park | Value - 400 | Line 1

Line Key
Line Key 1 Type - BLF | Value - 401 | Line 1 | Extension 401

Problem
Parking Key works, line key blinks indicating that the call was parked, but the parking lot anouncement is made to the caller not to the person parking the call.

Scenario 2

Setup

DSS KEY
Memory 1 Type - DTMF | Value - *2400#
Line Key
Line Key 1 Type - BLF | Value - 401 | Line 1 | Extension **

Problem
Parking key does not work correctly, when the parking key is pressed the call is parked and the parking lot is announced to the person parking the call, this is correct, but the person parking the call is now put on hold having to hang up the phone before doing anything else.
First problem is that the person parking the call must not hang up the phone until the entire dtmf value of *2400# is entered on the phone or the call gets disconnected.
Another problem is if the person who parked the call picks that call back and tries to park it again the message I’m sorry that is not a valid extension is played.
┌────────────────────────SYSTEM INFORMATION───────────────────────────┐
│ Asterisk = ONLINE | Dahdi = ONLINE | MySQL = ONLINE │
│ SSH = ONLINE | Apache = ONLINE | Iptables = ONLINE │
│ Fail2ban = ONLINE | Internet = ONLINE | Ip6Tables = ONLINE │
│ Disk Free = ADEQUATE| Mem Free = ADEQUATE| NTPD = ONLINE │
│ SendMail = ONLINE | Samba = OFFLINE | Webmin = ONLINE │
│ Ethernet0 = ONLINE | Ethernet1 = OFFLINE | Wlan0 = N/A │
│ │
│ PIAF Installed Version = 2.0.6.4 under HARDWARE
│ FreePBX Version = 2.11.0.37 │
│ 2.11 │
│ Running Asterisk Version = 11.3.0 │