Call History not showing in UCP, iSymphony or FOP2

Hello FreePBX people!

I am working with a fresh install of FreePBX and am having trouble getting call history to display on any user panel or operator panel. I’ve set all permissions as Yes in the user admin under call history with no success. And searching the internet has led to nothing of any help. I get the following error on FOP2

SELECT command denied to user ‘’@‘localhost’ for table ‘cdr’

Thanks for any suggestions you can provide. I’m happy to provide any other details needed.

FreePBX 14.0.13.4
Asterisk 13.22.0
FOP2 2.31.24

You don’t have a username set for database access in the FOP2 configs. Fix that.

Is this done in the FOP2 admin or the CLI?

In its config files. I normally just edit them.

/var/www/html/fop2/config.php

/var/www/html/fop2/admin/config.php

Are these the files I should edit?

Haven’t heard from anyone else and just want to make sure this doesn’t close. Anyone else have anymore details?

In fop2.cfg, make sure the top of the file looks like this:

[general]
; AMI definitions
manager_host=localhost
manager_port=5038
manager_user=fop2
manager_secret=SomeSecretPassword  (match manager_custom.conf)

Make sure there is a matching fop2 user with password in /etc/asterisk/manager_custom.conf.

Then, give user fop2@localhost select permission on asterskcdrdb.cdr in mysql.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I am having the same issue.
I have looked all through the FOP2 folder and do not see a fop2.cfg file

“Then, give user fop2@localhost select permission on asterskcdrdb.cdr in mysql.”
Can you give an example of the command, please?

fop2.cfg is in /usr/local/fop2, that is where the asterisk manager credentials need to be.

However, that has nothing to do with database permissions.

That is incorrect for FOP2 and only applies to Asternic Stats, which I thought the OP was referring to. My bad. FOP2 uses MySQL credentials from /etc/freepbx.conf. (Asternic Stats and FOP2 are often used together and both come from Asternic.)

Need more info to debug. Exactly what error are you getting where?

SELECT command denied to user \‘\’@\‘localhost\’ for table \‘cdr\’

This is the error I get. It occurs on the FOP2 user page in the Call History Window.

Hi jerrryriggin

Did you need more info other that what was posted above? Thanks for you help.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.