New to the forum, so hello! I’ve been using elastix free PBX for over a month now and keep having a call forwarding problem.
- When I set my mobile phone number as call forwarding number.
Free PBX will hangup call forwarding.
– Now forwarding DAHDI/i2/339xxx-45a to ‘Local/[email protected]’ (thanks to SIP/8007-00000663)
– Span 2: Channel 0/1 got hangup request, cause 31
– Hungup ‘DAHDI/i2/15889392194-45b’
== Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/0/1)
- But when I dail this mobile phone number with this SIP phone directly. There is no problem. Only call forwarding doesn’t work.
Anybody know why? Appricate!