Call flow control - trigger

Hi, i need help for my call flow control.

I setup a call flow route day/night mode and it work great. I created a speeddial *280 softkeys on my aastra 6755i and I am able to activate/deactivate call flow route.

I was wondering, is it possible to activate/deactivate this feature from phone without dialing a feature code?

Thank for your help!

You’re going to have to be a little more specific. The answer may be yes, but at this point, I’m not sure what you’re asking for.

I saw an Aastra phone with a softkey for the day/night mode. I don’t know if it was an aastra XML script but when you clicked on the phone button the activation was very fast without delay for the phone to call the extension *280. I think the aastra xml script are not downloadable anymore.

I am new with freepbx/asterisk so I cannot be more precise but I want to know if there is a way to code or change asterisk/freepbx setting by a script/trigger run by an aastra phone. (night mode, start recording a call…)

Thank again

What you want to do is relatively simple on the phones I use - I’m no Aastra expert, so the specifics are going to have to wait for someone smarter on that phone.

In the Cisco phones I use, I set up the time condition and get the code for it (for example, my system uses “*271”). I program a ‘speeddial’ to dial “*271”, To follow the state of the day/night mode on your system, follow the hint “*271@timeconditions-toggles”. You might have to invert the BLF for the light to work exactly the way you want it to.