Calendar Update gone wrong

Hi All,

I did alot of updates this eve and one of them was Calendar. Since then, every 10 seconds or so it keeps mailing me with an error. Ive tried to disable the module BUT another module seems to depend on this.

How can I stop the emails please?

Below is a copy of the error

to me

Address not found
Your message wasn’t delivered to [email protected] because the domain voip.freepbx.local couldn’t be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.
The response was:
DNS Error: 3194704 DNS type ‘mx’ lookup of voip.freepbx.local responded with code NXDOMAIN Domain name not found: voip.freepbx.local

Final-Recipient: rfc822; [email protected]
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; DNS Error: 3194704 DNS type ‘mx’ lookup of voip.freepbx.local responded with code NXDOMAIN
Domain name not found: voip.freepbx.local
Last-Attempt-Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2018 10:59:04 -0800 (PST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: [email protected]
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 18:59:02 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Cron asterisk@VOIP /usr/sbin/fwconsole calendar sync 2>&1 > /dev/null

Too many arguments, expected arguments “command”.

calendar [–sync] [–force] [–export EXPORT]

crontab -u asterisk -l

Same thing here.

root@freepbx ~]# crontab -u asterisk -l
* * * * * [ -x /var/www/html/admin/modules/dashboard/scheduler.php ] && /var/www/html/admin/modules/dashboard/scheduler.php > /dev/null 2>&1
11 * * * * /var/lib/asterisk/bin/freepbx-cron-scheduler.php
24 * * * * /usr/sbin/fwconsole util cleanplaybackcache -q
*/1 * * * * /usr/sbin/fwconsole calendar sync 2>&1 > /dev/null
35 3 * * * /usr/sbin/fwconsole certificates updateall -q
*/15 * * * * /usr/sbin/fwconsole userman --syncall -q
@daily  [ -x /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/update_license.php ] && /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/update_license.php --delay
* * * * * [ -x /var/lib/asterisk/bin/schedtc.php ] && /var/lib/asterisk/bin/schedtc.php

I think it’s missing the – before the sync argument.

Just remove “/usr/sbin/fwconsole calendar sync” and reinstall calendar. Its supposed to remove this but sometimes doesnt. Or Upgrade calendar to 14.0.2.1

Remove line and reinstall put it back the wrong way. 14.0.2.1 not available for me, still 14.0.2. Editing and adding changing “sync” to “–sync” seems to have fixed.

to edit:
crontab -u asterisk -e

fwconsole ma upgrade calendar --edge.

If you edit crontab manually then it’ll just reset again next time.

Using calendar 14.0.2.6 seems to be lacking the proper cron job as well. I can update from source all day but it won’t sync automatically.

Uninstalling the calendar module and reinstalling seems to have fixed it. Sorry about that.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.