Busy state problems in queues

Hello everyone,

I am new user on FreePBX and I have encountered some problems, can you help me to resolve them please?

I have a queue with static agents.

When I call this queue, one of these agents is called, until now it’s okay.
But, when I call this queue again with an other extension while the first call isn’t finished, normally, I should call an other available agent but I call the same agent I have called sooner!

Although, I have set the option “Skip Busy Agents” on yes so I don’t understand why.

I have an other problem, when one of the agents is timed-out during an inbound call on the queue, he’s auto-paused but I don’t know how to unpause him.

My queue configuration on Asterisk:

[1]
announce-frequency=0
announce-holdtime=no
announce-position=no
answered_elsewhere=0
autofill=yes
autopause=all
autopausebusy=no
autopausedelay=0
autopauseunavail=yes
joinempty=yes
leavewhenempty=no
maxlen=0
memberdelay=0
monitor-join=yes
penaltymemberslimit=0
periodic-announce-frequency=0
queue-callswaiting=silence/1
queue-thereare=silence/1
queue-youarenext=silence/1
reportholdtime=no
retry=0
ringinuse=yes
servicelevel=60
setinterfacevar=yes
strategy=leastrecent
timeout=10
timeoutpriority=conf
timeoutrestart=no
weight=0
wrapuptime=10
eventmemberstatus=no
member=SIP/531002,0
member=SIP/531004,0

Thank you very much.

No answer?

I have found how to unpause queuemember but I still don’t know why the agent supposed to be “busy” could still be called when he is on a conversation with a client?

Maybe try a different strategy?
leastrecent will ring the agent who least recently was CALLED by the queue… (and you may need ringinuse=no, but read the tip about negative side effects of that.) (I use ringall, skip busy=yes and ringinuse=yes)

In your case, is there an agent being called by a caller while he’s already on conversation with someone else?

Not that I know about.
I also run in D&U mode, I don’t use VM or FMFM. And my SIP phones are single-line, (although MWI is (supposed to be) on)

*46 will toggle the Queue Pause state. I had to disable Auto-Pause on our system. If someone didn’t answer the phone they were out of the queue even though they were static.

What is D&U mode?
My SIP Phones are mutli-line but, it is specified on the explanation of “Skip Busy Agents” that multi-line phones will not be presented with the call so i think this isn’t a problem.

Device & User (not applicable if you run FreePBX >= 13, and EOL of feature, and all; i use this to make agents extensions be ringing on more than 1 device per extension; but I don’t suppose this matters in your case anyway. My bet is on what @pbx_user1 said above (autopause) too)

Finally I have found the solution for busy agents : I have to set skip busy agents = yes and ringinuse = no.
Then, a busy agent can’t be called by someone else even in leastrecent strategy.

Thank you very much!

For putting in pause mode, you said if put *46 with one of my agents he would be on pause mode?