Busy Signal When Dialing Out

Greetings!

I am unable to dial out. When I do dial out, I get a busy signal. This is after the full number is dialed.

All internal (extension to extension) calls work fine.

Looking at the log, I see this warning:
[2013-10-29 08:33:09] WARNING[4451] app_dial.c: Unable to create channel of type ‘DAHDI’ (cause 17 - User busy)

I have tried rebooting but honestly, beyond that, I have no clue what to do. Ideas? Everything was working flawlessly until yesterday. I did not upgrade anything in the last few months.

Any help here would be great.

Are you using analog phone lines? Verify the line is working.

Yes, I am using analog phone line. The line is working fine when plugging an analog phone into the jack.

A bit of an update: I see a new message in Connectivity>DAHDI. The title is DAHDi is DISABLED for writing:

"WARNING: When this module is ‘enabled’ for writing it WILL overwrite the following files:

/etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi_general.conf
/etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi_groups.conf
/etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi.conf
/etc/dahdi/system.conf
/etc/modprobe.d/dahdi.conf

It is YOUR responsibility to backup all relevant files on your system! We can NOT be held responsible if you enable this module and your trunks/cards suddenly stop working because your configurations have changed.

This module should never be used alongside dahdi_genconfig. Using dahdi_genconfig and this module at the same time can have unexpected consequences.

Because of this the module’s configuration file write ability is disabled by default. You can enable it in this window or you can later enable it under ‘Advanced Settings’

This message will re-appear everytime you load the module while it is in a disabled write state so as to not cause any confusion."