Bulk Extensions with latest version of Trixbox

Great tool, please keep up the good work

thought I would check to see the status of the bulk extensions module for FP 2.5. I have to make a change to all extensions and this would be helpful.

Sorry for the delay, some bugs were found and several feature requests are being considered. I still hope to have it out very soon.

Try it out, if you have FreePBX 2.5.

http://freepbx.org/trac/browser/contributed_modules/release/bulkextensions-2.5.0.1.tgz

I exported the bulk extensions from freePBX 2.4 and would like to know if I could import those to freePBX 2.5. I noticed that the spreadsheets are different between 2.4 and 2.5. Any problem using 2.4 export to import to 2.5. Of course I installed the bulk extension 2.5.0. Thanks.
Jim

Jim,

The bulkextensions module will read any fields that it recognizes from 2.4 and import them into 2.5 without trouble. The main limitation is that the per extension DID numbers from 2.4 are no longer in 2.5, so they are ignored by the latest version of bulkextensions.

Yeah, yeah… I know about the “fork” and all. Just wonder if anyone has tried Bulk Extensions 2.5.0 with Trixbox CE 2.6.2.1? I need to bulk-enter a unique context for each extension… the Trixbox bulk extensions module won’t do it.

Thanks!

Dan

assuming you are using the FreePBX tarball of FreePBX it should work just fine. IF you are using the trixbox version who knows as they played huge games with the version numbers.

FYI: This would have been better posted as a new question then under this topic.

…didn’t mean to hijack a thread or anything. :wink:

sasargen,

I just tried to an import with the latest core, and the accountcode isn’t being imported for some reason. Got any ideas why? I also tried the latest SVN checkout, to no avail. Can anyone else try to reproduce?

I can take a look at it as I am the person “in charge” of bulkextensions.
A quick look tells me that the code is there to handle accountcode so I will test it this weekend and give you an answer.

OK, there is a small bug in the export function and in the template that affects devinfo_accountcode.
The actual word is misspelled, it says devinfo_accoountcode instead of devinfo_accountcode.

I will update the code and the template in svn and the next released version will include the fix.

In the mean time, just search for devinfo_accoountcode in functions.inc.php and template .csv and replace that with devinfo_accountcode to get it working.

Good Evenng,

The Notes imply that 2.5.0.n versions are for FreePBX 2.5 any issues with using the bulkdids 2.5.0.3 with Version 2.6 of FreePBX ? Any changes that would impact this add on module ? With the new Virtual Device (Or at Least new to me) I would think there may have been some rework of the extension Schema that might impact this module ??

TIA…

I have just installed 0.2.1 bulk extension module. I am trying to export template and I am getting csv file but it has this error :

The requested URL /admin/modules/bulkextensions/modules/bulkextensions/template.csv was not found on this server.

Also I am accessing bulk extension module with this link as i could not fine link in main menu of freepbx
https://192.168.0.10/admin/modules/bulkextensions/page.bulkextensions.php

I am also unable to export existing extension list. please help…