Bug in Blacklist Last Call (*32) Function

The *32 function (blacklist last caller) does not work in FreePBX v2.3.1.3. All modules are up to date.

Appears to be related to deprecated commands, but I’m not sure.

In the file /etc/asterisk/file extensions_additional.conf, in the [custom-blacklist-last] context, the following lines appear. I commented out the line with the call to DB(CALLTRACE), the 3rd down in [app-blacklist-last] and replaced it with the next line (a call to SET the variable lastcaller). I then replaced the use of the variable “lastcaller” with “number” in the context. I found info on this in another forum, wish I could remember where, would like to give credit to the person that originally found this…but I don’t know what forum it was in):

[app-blacklist-last]
include => app-blacklist-last-custom
exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,n,Wait(1)
;exten => s,n,Set(lastcaller=${DB(CALLTRACE/${CALLERID(number)})})
exten => s,n,Set(number=${DB(lastcallerid/number)})
exten => s,n,GotoIf($[ $[ “${number}” = “” ] | $[ “${number}” = “unknown” ] ]?noinfo)
exten => s,n,Playback(privacy-to-blacklist-last-caller&telephone-number)
exten => s,n,SayDigits(${number})
exten => s,n,Set(TIMEOUT(digit)=3)
exten => s,n,Set(TIMEOUT(response)=7)
exten => s,n,Playback(if-correct-press&digits/1)
exten => s,n,Goto(end)
exten => s,n(noinfo),Playback(unidentified-no-callback)
exten => s,n,Hangup
exten => s,n,Noop(Waiting for input)
exten => s,n(end),WaitExten(60,)
exten => s,n,Playback(sorry-youre-having-problems&goodbye)

In my extensions_custom.conf (excerpt appears below), I also added a line (per the previously mentioned forum reference that I can’t find) that suggests adding the following (line 32):

exten => 99,27,Set(TIMEOUT(digit)=5)
exten => 99,28,Set(TIMEOUT(response)=5)
exten => 99,29,Background(custom/welcome)
exten => 99,30,Wait(1)
exten => 99,31,Background(pls-hold-while-try)
exten => 99,32,Set(DB(lastcallerid/number)=${CALLERID(num)}) ; need to make *32 work
exten => 99,33,Dial(SIP/204,30)
exten => 99,34,VoiceMail(204@default)

After doing this, *32 now appears to function correctly.

Unfortunately, after every reload or upgrade, I have to do a diff and then copy my modified extensions_additional.conf “back” into /etc/astersik.

I’m hopeful that I can report this to the proper location so this can be resolved. If this is not the proper place for this, if someone could re-direct me, I’d appreciate it!

Thanks for the help!

Tim

please file a bug on this in the ticket system, see the links on the left in the Development Site menu, thanks

Per the above reccomendation, I attempted to log into the Bug Trac system to add the Blacklist Last Caller situation above as a bug.

System would not allow me to open a Bug Ticket without the priv “Ticket Create Simple”.

Can someone that has this priv post this or can this priv be added to my account (GamblinMan)?

Thanks for the help!

Tim

Tim,
log out of your FreePBX account and then back in. If you got that error, your TRAC cookie probably got deleted and the way it gets created is when you log into the Main FreePBX site. Anyone who is logged in to our site can create a cookie.
Philippe

Ticket # 2592 submitted for this.

Thanks!

Tim