BSNL Wings (India) SIP Trunk Regsitered but unable to make Outgoing-Incoming Calls

Hello,
I live in India. I have a VoIP Service account from the state telecom provider (BSNL Wings). I am trying to use it with FreePBX installed on my Linux PC. I have configured the PJSIP trunk on FreePBX. the trunk shows as registered.

But I am not able to make Outgoing calls or receive incoming calls.
this error is indicated in the outgoing call log:

[2021-06-08 13:58:19] ERROR[2413] res_pjsip_header_funcs.c: No headers had been previously added to this session.

Also, when I try to call the number from my mobile phone, I am unable to make the call.
When I configured this same VoIP account directly on my IP phone , on the same local network, it works fine.

Please help.

1 Like

Anyone, especially from India, please help.

https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/SUP/Providing+Great+Debug

would be a great place to start. Right now, you’ve told us “my stuff is broke and you guys need to fix it.”. We can’t get there from here.

Remember, when you post the logs of the entire failed called, use pastbin.freepbx.org…

1 Like

As @cynjut says. Also, before making your test calls, at the Asterisk command prompt, type
pjsip set logger on
which will include a SIP trace in the Asterisk log.

For incoming, if nothing appears in the log when you attempt to call, run sngrep and report whether the incoming INVITEs appear there.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.