I wanted to migrate from an old system to a new one. I upgraded all the modules on both systems to the most recent version (2.5.1). I then did a backup on the old system, transerred the backup to the new system and did a restore. All seemed fine, except that when a call was placed from one extension to another, the callerid was “device xxx” instead of the extension name. By clicking on all extensions and pressing submit, this problem was resolved.
However, I now have four broken modules:
fw_langpacks 2.5.1 Broken
dundicheck 2.5.0 Broken
fw_fop 22.214.171.124 Broken
queueprio 126.96.36.199 Broken
I cannot fix these by trying to “install” the modules, as I get a “Cannot find module” on the install. I tried downloading the latest freepbx-2.5.1.tar.gz file, and runnig install_amp, but I get the same symptoms.