Broadcast XactDialer Variables

We’ve been using the dialer to great effect, but as we begin to push further, we are running into some constraints. Rather than building a lot of custom code, I am wondering if there is a better way to do what I am looking for, and if what I am looking for would even make sense as a feature request.

In addition to name and number it would be great to have additional columns, like date of birth, that you could add as a third (4th, 5th, etc.) column to the import sheet, that could then be used as a channel variable(s) for the outbound call.

Then you could use those additional channel variables in the treatment of a call that’s connected.

Does that make sense? What do you guys think? As of right now I am accomplishing this via call file, but it seems like a lot of extra work, especially with that nifty Sangoma tool right there. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

How we worked around this was adding additional information to the name field, separated by a delimiter. This let us use Sangoma’s tool, but get more data. FYI there is a modest limit on the number of charterers allowed in the name field.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.