Both my Yealinks wont register

Downloaded FPBX yesterday had a few problems installing however all is OK now. The first thing I tried was to establish Extensions on my Yealink T28 & T46. I setup an extension on FBX and then tested on both Yealinks however no matter what I did the phones would not register. After reading several articles on the subject and several youtube videos there seems to be some confusion/issue relation to the port used. eg 5060, 5160, 5061. Maybe this is the problem, I just know!..We have been running Elastix 2 for the last 9 years and thought that FPBX would be a smart updatw however Elastix 2.5 although old, is looking very attractive.
Any help would be very much appreciated.

There is no confusion. Edit the Extension in the Admin GUI and at the top, the first thing you see is the driver that’s being used, and what port it’s using.

1 Like

Also, if you followed all the defaults, but you used chan_sip instead stead of the proper PJSIP for your extension you need to use port 5160.

As mentioned, the screens clearly tell you what it is.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.