BLF and hints issues

(Apologies about typos and mixed case my keyboard took a bath the other day and the left side is a bit sticky…)

Having issues with a recent install where hints are not getting generated for the extensions. Have the dynamic hints enabled, and can see the hints for the TIme Conditions, parking lots, call flow, etc, but don’t see extensions all the time. THe execincludes is also set to yes…I think the usual suspects are covered.

-= Registered Asterisk Dial Plan Hints =- *8575@park-hints : park:75@parkedcalls State:Unavailable Presence:not_set Watchers 0 *8574@park-hints : park:74@parkedcalls State:Unavailable Presence:not_set Watchers 0 *8577@park-hints : park:77@parkedcalls State:Unavailable Presence:not_set Watchers 0 *8576@park-hints : park:76@parkedcalls State:Unavailable Presence:not_set Watchers 0 *8571@park-hints : park:71@parkedcalls State:Unavailable Presence:not_set Watchers 0 *8573@park-hints : park:73@parkedcalls State:Unavailable Presence:not_set Watchers 0 *8572@park-hints : park:72@parkedcalls State:Unavailable Presence:not_set Watchers 0 *8578@park-hints : park:78@parkedcalls State:Unavailable Presence:not_set Watchers 0 *272@timeconditions-: Custom:TC2 State:InUse Presence:not_set Watchers 0 *273@timeconditions-: Custom:TC3 State:InUse Presence:not_set Watchers 0 *271@timeconditions-: Custom:TC1 State:InUse Presence:not_set Watchers 0 *276@timeconditions-: Custom:TC6 State:InUse Presence:not_set Watchers 0 *274@timeconditions-: Custom:TC4 State:InUse Presence:not_set Watchers 0 *275@timeconditions-: Custom:TC5 State:InUse Presence:not_set Watchers 0 _*98X.@app-dialvm : MWI:${EXTEN:3}@${DB( State:Unavailable Presence: Watchers 0 72@park-hints : park:72@parkedcalls State:Unavailable Presence:not_set Watchers 12 73@park-hints : park:73@parkedcalls State:Unavailable Presence:not_set Watchers 9 70@park-hints : park:71@parkedcalls& State:Unavailable Presence:not_set Watchers 0 71@park-hints : park:71@parkedcalls State:Unavailable Presence:not_set Watchers 12 76@park-hints : park:76@parkedcalls State:Unavailable Presence:not_set Watchers 1 77@park-hints : park:77@parkedcalls State:Unavailable Presence:not_set Watchers 1 74@park-hints : park:74@parkedcalls State:Unavailable Presence:not_set Watchers 9 75@park-hints : park:75@parkedcalls State:Unavailable Presence:not_set Watchers 1 78@park-hints : park:78@parkedcalls State:Unavailable Presence:not_set Watchers 1 _*21X.@ext-findmefol: Custom:FOLLOWME${EXT State:Unavailable Presence: Watchers 0 _*80X.@ext-local : ${DB(AMPUSER/${EXTEN State:Unavailable Presence: Watchers 0 _*76X.@ext-dnd-hints: Custom:DEVDND${EXTEN State:Unavailable Presence: Watchers 0 _*96X.@ext-cf-hints : Custom:DEVCF${EXTEN: State:Unavailable Presence: Watchers 0 *281@app-daynight-to: Custom:DAYNIGHT1 State:Unavailable Presence:not_set Watchers 0 *280@app-daynight-to: Custom:DAYNIGHT0 State:Unavailable Presence:not_set Watchers 1 *282@app-daynight-to: Custom:DAYNIGHT2 State:Unavailable Presence:not_set Watchers 0

i can see the subscriptions for those but I don’t see extensions 217-302 (a lot of white space) in there with the @ext-local. I also see the front phone has some subscribed BLFs from time to time, but nothing specific.

At times, I’ve seen the hints at 60+ when the hints are present, but there doesn’t seem to be any logic behind the generation of the hints. The real issue is that the side car at the receptionist isn’t seeing the extensions that are active/inactive causing a bit of grief.

The phones are Yealink T46S in case that makes a difference…

TIA,
Carlos.

Turn off dynamic hints. You are breaking your system by turning it on.

So dynamic hints should not be used anymore? I thought that was a given to get all the hints generated for time conditions, parking, etc.

Thanks,

Carlos.

No. It’s legacy for User and Device mode and queues.