Blacklist question

Hi, i m currently running the following version of freepbx and asterisk:
Current Asterisk Version: 16.20.0
FreePBX 16.0.10.50
i have a question does the blacklist module ,block DID as well? can anyone point me to where to do it ?
thanks in advance,

What are you trying to do? Blocking certain DIDs? I don’t think this works via the blacklist module, but you could just setup an inbound route matching that DID and then performing whatever you want with those calls.

1 Like

Thanks for your kind answer, i want to import a file of couple numbers to block from being dialed by customers.
Regards

Oh, okay. I think I misunderstood. You want to block outgoing calls? That sounds like a perfect use case for an outbound route. It can be a little bit complicated sometimes, but if you take your time, you can do almost everything with it. Maybe you have a look into this here:
https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FPG/Outbound+Routes+Module+User+Guide

1 Like

You would need to develop this yourself by using the trunk predial hook in order to check the dialed number against a do not call list. There is a thread here in the forum from several years ago from someone who shared working dialplan to do this, but I can’t find it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.