Beta testers wanted for new CDR report tool (UPDATED)

Okay updated changes. Looks good everything matches up. I still have a few where half the clid goes into src. Further research shows that the clid has a “,” in the name field. Thus when the function to separate the csv file is done it thinks it should be a new column.

Example

OK, could you extract that line manually from mysql and pm to me so that I can see how it look like.

CDR should enclose all strings with a ‘,’ with ‘"’ during process of the csv.
Instead of open it in Excel/Open Office, save it to a file, then open it in Notepad++ (shameless plugin). Look for the faulty line and see how it look like.

After doing a search in the Return Area.

Is it possible to show more info for Src Chan. or Dst Chan. like SIP/Ext# or Sip/Trunk without hovering over them. Currently mine says SIP unless I hover over it. For incoming calls I use ring groups and the Dest. says the ring group but the Dst Chan. is really the area I’m interested in it shows the ext the pickups the call in the ring group.

Thanks

Ran

In the Call Detail Record Search

The form option buttons are on the left for “Order By” and “Extra options” but the search conditions have them on the right it is confusing, at least to my brain I keep selecting the wrong option. I suggest putting them all on the left.

Thanks

Ran

I may be missing it but I don’t see a way to show the total of call times. Say I want to know how many minutes ext 510 was on for today. Or multiple extensions in one report

The Call Graph by Day appears to do this I could run it for one extension twice. Once for incoming and one for outgoing then add them manually together. Repeat for all the extensions needed.

This is what I’d love to have I’d even be glad to donate some money.

1. Todays Outgoing total call count for a select “channel” or channels with the sum of the “billsec” for each “channel”
  2. Todays Incoming total call count for a select “dstchannel” or dstchannels with the sum of the “billsec” for each “dstchannel”
  3. Todays Sum of “incoming call count” and “outgoing call count” for Extension with the sum of outgoing_billsec and incoming_billsec

Example csv report output to one file:

#Outgoing
Extension, Call count, Billable Sec, Billable Minutes
500, 20, 375, 00:06:25

#Incoming
500, 10, 180, 00:03:00

#Total
500, 30, 555, 00:09:25

Thanks

Ran

There are limited space on the screen to have that displayed, compare to the old report tool, that displayed it, but it was cut off.

Fixed. It was confusing.

Hi everyone, I just installed this on my box and seems ok so far so thanks for all the work.

We use gsm for the recording format which i guess is still not supported as the player doesnt seem to work.

Could we just have a link to download the recording instead?

Thanks

Rob

Is there a more robust version available like a pro version at $$$

Gary.

Hi

I have been away for a while and trying to catch up with things, hence the delayed response here. The latest version has taken away the call recording link on my installation? Any ideas where and what to check?

Thanks a lot.

Very clunky and maybe not cleanest way, but works for our purposes…

To add a ‘Save’ option for recordings…

edit cdr_play.php

Replace:

if (isset($file)) {
		echo("<embed width='100%' type='audio/basic' src='modules/cdr/cdr_audio.php?cdr_file=" .$file. "' width=300, height=25 autoplay=true loop=false></embed><br>");
	}

With:

if (isset($file)) {
                echo("<table><tr><td width=100%><embed width='100%' type='audio/basic' src='modules/cdr/cdr_audio.php?cdr_file=" .$file. "' width=300, height=25 autoplay=true loop=false></embed></td><td width=8></td><td><a href='modules/cdr/cdr_audio.php?cdr_file=" .$file. "' style='text-decoration: none;'>Save</a></td></tr></table>");
        }

So I installed 2.10.0.2 and all I got was garbage when I did a query. Looking in the forums there was another port that showed a SQL query that is looking for a field called recordingfile.

Is this tool only going to be available for 2.10 now?

Thanks,
David Inman

This module that propurse work in other segment it works very well

CDR Report CSV export having issues with commas. Seems that the CLID does not ger double quotes, in the database it already is stored with quotes and then the CDR tells it to add additional set of quotes when it sees a comma in some caller IDs.

M1:PS:PEREZ,“K”" <555555555>"""
“M4:PS:HENDERSON TONY”" <5555555555>"""

So I am confused why this is happening? Any thoughts?