BETA-6.12.65-13 "gpg check failed"

After installing the BETA-6.12.65-13 in a VM I went to update the modules and received the following errors:

Downloading and Installing dashboard
Downloading dashboard 332147 of 332147 (100%)
Found module locally, verifying…Redownloading
Redownloading
Redownloading
Error(s) downloading dashboard: File Integrity failed for /var/www/html/admin/modules/_cache/dashboard-12.0.10.tgz.gpg - aborting (gpg check failed)Downloading and Installing framework
Downloading framework 4116670 of 4116670 (100%)
Redownloading
Redownloading
Error(s) downloading framework: File Integrity failed for /var/www/html/admin/modules/_cache/framework-12.0.1beta17.tgz.gpg - aborting (gpg check failed)Downloading and Installing userman
Downloading userman 30540 of 30540 (100%)
Redownloading
Redownloading
Error(s) downloading userman: File Integrity failed for /var/www/html/admin/modules/_cache/userman-2.11.5.tgz.gpg - aborting (gpg check failed)

After finding this post - Problems with FreePBX 12 alpha "File Integrity failed"
I deleted the HD image and installed it again only to have the same error.

Any ideas?

Purchase all upgrades for the modules, repeat until you finish all that will stop generating this error.

“Purchase” is completely the wrong terminology here. There is nothing to purchase, just upgrade the modules, which is what @jersonjunior means. Anyways upgrading the modules is not the full solution here. Its more complicated.

What is the version of Framework you have right now that you are stuck on?

What do you mean “I deleted the HD image and installed it again only to have the same error.” does that mean you reinstalled the distro? The fix for these issues is in beta17 so I am confused.

Apologies I did not mean to “Purchase”! but upgrade the modules, google translator failed to translate

After trying to upgrade each module one by one I noticed this:

Core 12.0.1alpha26 Stable FreePBX GPLv3+ Disabled; Pending upgrade to 12.0.1beta1  

Info
Changelog

Publisher: FreePBX
License: GPLv3+
Description: No description is available.
More info: Get help for Core
Missing Requirements:

FreePBX version 12.0.1beta11 or higher is required, you have 12.0.1beta5

Track:? Stable
Action:? No Action

So I go and try to upgrade the framework and I get the same error:

Downloading and Installing framework
Downloading framework 4116680 of 4116680 (100%)
Error(s) downloading framework:

File Integrity failed for /var/www/html/admin/modules/_cache/framework-12.0.1beta18.tgz.gpg - aborting (gpg check failed)

The same error happens for all modules I can upgrade. The rest need core enabled but I can’t enable core without upgrading.

It is very weird.

What I mean by “I deleted the HD image and installed it again only to have the same error.” is because it is a VM I deleted the virtual hard drive so I could install a clean image.

I might just wait for the next beta.

Nothing in regards to this is going to be fixed. So the next beta won’t help you. Let’s figure it out now together instead of you waiting for something that won’t come.

First try running amportal a r

Twice from the cli. Then try to download framework from the cli as well

I will try that in 3 weeks. Going out of town tomorrow.

@tm1000

I to have the same issue brand new install in a VM enviorment.

Downloading and Installing framework
Downloading framework 4116680 of 4116680 (100%)
Found module locally, verifying...Redownloading
Redownloading
Redownloading
Error(s) downloading framework:
File Integrity failed for /var/www/html/admin/modules/_cache/framework-12.0.1beta18.tgz.gpg - aborting (gpg check failed)

I have done what you suggested to demessano and nothing works.

Core is disabled with the following msg

FreePBX version 12.0.1beta11 or higher is required, you have 12.0.1beta5

Just installed 32 bit Beta Had similar issues except this time I updated Freepbx Framework first, then Core and got past the File integrity msgs.

I will go back to the 64 but install and see if I can fix Although it didn’t let me download the Framework before I tried the same above order and wouldn’t work. How can I update from command line?

You won’t be able to update from the command line, you’d run into the same problems.

Can you run this for me and tell me the results:

ls -l /home/asterisk/.gnupg
[root@localhost ~]# ls -l /home/asterisk/.gnupg
total 20
-rw------- 1 asterisk asterisk 7856 Jul 13 13:20 gpg.conf
-rw------- 1 asterisk asterisk 2814 Jul 13 13:20 pubring.gpg
-rw------- 1 asterisk asterisk 2814 Jul 13 13:20 pubring.gpg~
-rw------- 1 asterisk asterisk    0 Jul 13 13:20 secring.gpg
-rw------- 1 asterisk asterisk 1200 Jul 13 13:20 trustdb.gpg

You should be able to run:

amportal a ma download framework

[root@localhost ~]# amportal a ma download framework

Fetching FreePBX settings with gen_amp_conf.php…

Found module locally, verifying...Redownloading
Redownloading
Redownloading
Downloading 4116680 of 4116680 (100%)
The following error(s) occured:
 - File Integrity failed for /var/www/html/admin/modules/_cache/framework-12.0.1beta18.tgz.gpg - aborting (gpg check failed)

My personal guess would be to:-

rm -rf //var/www/html/admin/modules/_cache/*

and try over, if it works then cool, just wait till the underlying problem gets resolved.

@dicko that makes no difference, you can see it’s re-downloading.

Unfortunately I am at a loss, especially if I can’t access said machine. If you could upload the VM somewhere that I could take a look at it that would be fantastic (think of it as VM sharing). We have no planned fixes for GPG so I’d like to get to the bottom of this.

and failing against what was already there, no?

No. It is failing against the newest download. It rewrites over top of it.

then you need to fix that :wink:

What is it I need to fix. It is working as intended. If gpg check fails or md5 sum fails redownload. I think you are just confused about the process.