Best way to alert agents to calls in a queue?

I agree, it is easier, to get signoff and buy the module outright, than to keep a reoccurring cost on the books. I wouldn’t mind paying more one-time to help make the developers whole. The paradigm of the business is to reduce reoccurring costs, not increase them.

I also like the idea that bugs are patched, but functionality adds are behind paid updates. It is much easier to justify to a budget owner that if you want new functionality, there is a new investment. Regardless if what I prefer, it looks like Sangoma has run the numbers and determined this to be the most viable path forward with this module. And that is what it is.

I wonder if anyone knows if Queue Wallboard is included in PBXact? That would be useful to know when evaluating systems.

Agreed, there are likely lots of updates required. There is a recurring revenue for modules with the renewal. The Q-reports is installed on this system, and will have to pay a fee to keep that current, perhaps the Wallboard requires much more maintenance.

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions