Bad Destinations after Disabling Voicemail

I am getting “bad destination” errors after disabling voicemail on extensions.

Under Optional Destinations: I see “Error” and “Bad Dest: goto0”. This repeats for Busy and Not Reachable.

hi

I am seeing the same thing ang no mater what i select in there it goes to bad destination.

I even updated freepbx to 14 thinking it is a bug in one of the modules but it is the same. i have tried with voicemail enabled and disabled and no luck

please see below the three lines in the extension setup

exten => _*961010.,1,Set(toext=${EXTEN:7})
exten => _*961010.,n,Goto(app-cf-toggle,*96,setdirect)
exten => 1010,1,GotoIf($[${DB_EXISTS(AMPUSER/${EXTEN}/followme/ddial)} != 1 | “${DB(AMPUSER/${EXTEN}/followme/ddial)}” = “EXTENSION”]?ext-local,${EXTEN},1:followme-check,${EXTEN},1)
exten => _RG-1010.,1+1,Macro(dial,${DB(AMPUSER/1010/followme/grptime)},${DIAL_OPTIONS}M(confirm^^^1010),${EXTEN:8})
exten => 1010,1,Set(__RINGTIMER=${IF($["${DB(AMPUSER/1010/ringtimer)}" > “0”]?${DB(AMPUSER/1010/ringtimer)}:${RINGTIMER_DEFAULT})})
exten => 1010,n,Macro(exten-vm,novm,1010,1,1,1)
exten => 1010,n(dest),Set(__PICKUPMARK=)
exten => 1010,n,GotoIf($["${DIALSTATUS}"=“NOANSWER”]?goto0)
exten => 1010,n,GotoIf($["${DIALSTATUS}"=“BUSY”]?goto1)
exten => 1010,n,GotoIf($["${DIALSTATUS}"=“CHANUNAVAIL”]?goto2)
exten => 1010,n,Goto(${IVR_CONTEXT},return,1)
exten => 1010,hint,PJSIP/1010&Custom:DND1010,CustomPresence:1010

and the freepbx screenshot

I believe this is a problem in in the Edge track.

ok.

i have a copy of the system and i’ll disable edge and see what happens.

i’ll keep you updated

hi. yes you were right vbman213. once disabled edge everything reverted to normal in freepbx 14.

however in the live system that is freepbx 13 it did not. so what i did was to downgrade all modules (newer than online version) back to online version and now it is all good.