Backup & Restore Templates

Hello all,

I’m a long time Asterisk/FreePBX user who recently decided to try the Distro and start making use of some commercial modules.

PBX Firmware: 6.12.65-2
PBX Service Pack: 1.0.0.0
(Centos 6.5 32bit)

Everything seems to have installed fine, however I can’t create a backup using the templates. When I drag a template to the Backup Items area and it says “drop here” it won’t drop. Instead the icon (Full Backup) just goes back to right box where all the templates are listed.

I can drag the Local Storage from Available Servers to the Storage Servers and it drops. So, I’m unsure why the Templates for backup jobs would not.

I’ve tried this same procedure on a Centos 6.5, Asterisk 11, FreePBX 2.11 installed from tarballs. It works on this install but not on the distro.

Has anyone seen this before?

Thank you for any help,

I’ve installed Freepbx distro (6.12.65-2-i386)twice since this post and get the same problem. I’m not having the issue with the tarball installs, so what’s up with this distro? Nobody else is having issues dragging and dropping the Backup templates?

Maybe, at this point, there are very few users that are testing/using the FreePBX Distro 6.12.65 which is still in Alpha stage: if you think it’s a bug, not many users may notice it and so I suggest you to open an Issue Ticket detailing what happens on your very specific system. I think then developers will be able to help you.

Anyway, eventually try to test the FreePBX Distro 6.12.65-3 recently released (you can upgrade via script), even if up to now nobody reported a similar drag&drop issue on Backup module.

Thank you, I’ll do that and stick to the stable releases.

Well, keep in mind that FreePBX Distro 6.12.65-3 is Alpha stage too.
Up to now, only FreePBX Distro 5.211.65 is the Stable track.