Backup & Restore Module: Disable Registered Trunks not working

Hi team!

I have two PBX, one for production and one for backup.
In both systems I’m using 2.10.1.1 and I have configured Freepbx “Backup and Restore” module to replicate the configuration from the production PBX to the backup PBX.
The replication works, all configuration is perfectly duplicated, but I need the PBX Backup SIP trunks remain off or disabled. To achieve this I used an option called “Disable Registered Trunks” on the backup job, but this option are not working, when the configuration is replicated the trunks remain active in the backup PBX.

Just in case, I installed a new LAB with two PBX with FreePBX 2.10.1.1, and found the same problem.

Does anyone can help me?

Regards.-
Edgar

I have recently set up 2 servers with this config and it is working fine here.

I’m using version 2.10.0.27 of the Backup and Restore module so might want to check your version.

Do you have any backup or restore hooks enabled? If so, you might want to disable them to test it out.
If you don’t: check you mysql database and look for the trunks table and see what value is set in the disabled field.

I have to admit the backup and Restore module is far from perfect but I did not encounter these problems…

James83,

I have no hooks set.
This is the trunk table content on each PBX :

Production PBX:
mysql> select * from trunks;
±--------±-----------±-----±-------±--------±---------±-----------±--------------±------------±------------±---------±---------+
| trunkid | name | tech | outcid | keepcid | maxchans | failscript | dialoutprefix | channelid | usercontext | provider | disabled |
±--------±-----------±-----±-------±--------±---------±-----------±--------------±------------±------------±---------±---------+
| 1 | | zap | | | | | | g0 | | NULL | off |
| 2 | 29029843 | sip | | off | | | | spa-3102-01 | | | off |
| 3 | gsmgtw | sip | | off | | | | gsmgtw | | | off |
| 4 | 29009947 | sip | | off | | | | spa-3102-02 | | | off |
| 5 | TEST | sip | | off | | | | TEST | | | on |
| 6 | spa8800-01 | sip | | off | | | | spa8800-01 | | | off |

BACKUP PBX:
mysql> select * from trunks;
| trunkid | name | tech | outcid | keepcid | maxchans | failscript | dialoutprefix | channelid | usercontext | provider | disabled |
| 1 | | zap | | | | | | g0 | | NULL | off |
| 2 | 29029843 | sip | | off | | | | spa-3102-01 | | | off |
| 3 | gsmgtw | sip | | off | | | | gsmgtw | | | off |
| 4 | 29009947 | sip | | off | | | | spa-3102-02 | | | off |
| 5 | TEST | sip | | off | | | | TEST | | | on |
| 6 | spa8800-01 | sip | | off | | | | spa8800-01 | | | off |

Both have the same values.
Do you think this may be a bug in 2.10.1.1?

Regards.-
Edgar

Well I guess we both have the same version of the backup and restore module, only a different FreePBX version.
You could download an older distro from the site and try that to rule out if it is a version related issue.

To be honest I don’t have a clue on what else to try.

Where is the “Disable Registered Trunks” option? I don’t see it. I have Backup & Restore version 2.10.0.41, which appears to be the latest.

I guess it’s another “feature” that doesn’t exist.