Backup module will not list files stored on FTP server

I have two different FreePBX distro systems exhibiting the same issue.

System 1 = version 1.812.210.57-1

System 2 = version 1.817.210.58-1

Both systems are setup to backup via FTP and both systems successfully backup to the FTP server.

The problem I am having is that when I go to do a restore and select the server I want to restore from I do not get any files listed. I can log into the FTP server from a shell from system 1 & 2 and see the files.

When I try to list the files on the FTP server from the FreePBX GUI I get the following in freepbx_dbug log

2012-Nov-07 14:33:59 /var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/functions.inc/licensed.php:0 [WARNING]: No license for this product (PBXact) - make sure zend_loader.license_path is properly configured in your ini file!

2012-Nov-07 14:33:59 /var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/functions.inc/licensed.php:0
[WARNING]: License check failed!

2012-Nov-07 14:33:59 /var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/functions.inc/licensed.php:0
[WARNING]: No license for this product (PBXact) - make sure zend_loader.license_path is properly configured in your ini file!

[WARNING]: License check failed!

Post the versions of each backup module. There was an issue with one update. Or just update your backup module on the machine that does not work and try again.

The system running distro 1.812.210.57-1 is using backup module 2.10.0.43.

I had the same issue with 2.10.0.39 and they fixed it with .41, which is where I am now. Maybe there is a bug with .43. I see they want me to upgrade to System Admin .43 and then i will probably be prompted to go to .43 on the Backup module. Maybe post a bug report.