Backup Failing after latest module updates - Sangoma Connect Issue?

We run a backup before and after each update (once or twice a month) when we check for and perform updates.

Last week, after performing all the latest module updates, we went to run a backup and it failed. I have a support ticket open, support SSH into our PBXact machine and then said they submitted an internal ticket to address this issue and they would get back to me when they have some comments from the Dev Team.

Anyone else having this issue? Looks like a Sangoma Connect issue and it started after updates last week.

Here is what I get when update fails

Working with webrtc module
Exporting Databases from webrtc
Exporting KVStore from Webrtc
Adding module manifest for webrtc
Working with xmpp module
Exporting Databases from xmpp
Adding module manifest for xmpp
Working with zulu module
Exporting Advanced settings from zulu
Exporting Feature Codes from zulu
Exporting KVStore from Zulu
Exporting Databases from zulu
Adding file to tar: files/tmp/zuludump/zulu.sql
Adding module manifest for zulu
Adding custom directory to tar: customdir/etc/asterisk
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Cannot redeclare class splitbrain\PHPArchive\FileInfo in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/sangomaconnect/vendor/splitbrain/php-archive/src/FileInfo.php on line 15
Stack trace:

1. Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() /var/www/html/admin/modules/sangomaconnect/vendor/splitbrain/php-archive/src/FileInfo.php:15
    PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class splitbrain\PHPArchive\FileInfo in /var/www/html/admin/modules/sangomaconnect/vendor/splitbrain/php-archive/src/FileInfo.php on line 15

You can remove sangoma connect from your backup until this is resolved and that should allow everything else to work

1 Like

This is true…still doesn’t fix the issue at hand but good suggestion while waiting for support to sort this out. Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.