Backup Error with Locale

I have a FTP backup system setup for a FreePBX system on path 6.x, with backup module on 12.0.14. When I run a backup I get errors about the LOCALE from the script I believe (See below). Is there a fix for this as I think its causing my backups to fail.

thanks!

-b

BEGIN ERROR
Saving Backup 3…done!
Intializing Backup 3
Backup Lock acquired!
Running pre-backup hooks…
Adding items…
sh: warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en): No such file or directory
/bin/tar: Removing leading /' from member names sh: warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en): No such file or directory /bin/tar: Removing leading/’ from member names
sh: warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en): No such file or directory
/bin/tar: Removing leading /' from member names sh: warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en): No such file or directory sh: warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en): No such file or directory sh: warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en): No such file or directory /bin/tar: Removing leading/’ from member names
/bin/tar: Removing leading `/’ from member names
Bulding manifest…
Creating backup…

Those look like warnings to me and without seeing your full log I have a hard time believing they are causing errors.

I was able to SSH into the PBX and run a manual FTP to the same system and create a directory and put a file, so it SEEMS to be something in the backup script.

I also have two other systems using the same FTP the only difference is that error, the other two do not show any issues.

WHen you say the “full log” is it the Asterisk log, or is there a backup log I can get to… I have the system set to email the backup.log, but its 2k and nothing is in it…

THANK YOU for the reply… any other help is of course much appreciated!

-b

What is after:…

I think what Andrew is pointing out, is either you set the wrong locale, or you failed to set it when you installed.

Try this Locale on CentOS