Backup Debugging

Hello,

Backup 14.0.6
Distro 12.7.5-1807-1.sng7
Asterisk 15.5.0

I’m trying to setup backup using FTP. When running the backup job I’m getting the following:

Storing backup...
Could not connect to server backupserver.domain.com:1234
Running post-backup hooks...
Backup completed with errors!

I am able to connect to the FTP server using FileZila, when pinging the FTP FQDN from the PBX it resolves to the correct IP.
I’m monitoring the FTP server as well, it does not seem like the PBX is hitting the FTP server at all.

fwconsole debug --vebose
==> /var/log/asterisk/freepbx.log <==
[2018-Sep-12 09:13:05] [WARNING] (libraries/modulefunctions.legacy.php:7) - Depreciated Function module_getinfo detected in /var/www/html/admin/modules/backup/bin/backup.php on line 9
OUT > [2018-Sep-12 09:13:07] [WARNING] (libraries/modulefunctions.legacy.php:7) - Depreciated Function modules_getversion detected in /var/www/html/admin/modules/backup/functions.inc/class.backup.php on line 584

So I tried upgrading to edge:
Backup 14.0.10.1
Still getting the same error, however, the debug seems to show errors on different lines…

==> /var/log/asterisk/freepbx.log <==
[2018-Sep-12 09:15:44] [WARNING] (libraries/modulefunctions.legacy.php:7) - Depreciated Function module_getinfo detected in /var/www/html/admin/modules/backup/bin/backup.php on line 9
OUT > [2018-Sep-12 09:15:46] [WARNING] (libraries/modulefunctions.legacy.php:7) - Depreciated Function modules_getversion detected in /var/www/html/admin/modules/backup/functions.inc/class.backup.php on line 600

Can anyone please tell where to look for a more detailed backup log?

Thanks

I’m having the same issue when setting up ftp backups on multiple versions of FreePBX. I can reach the FTP manually but the scripted backup fails for some reason. Did you ever get it figured out?

I don’t remember how we fixed it?

Do you get the errors when you run the debug?

Hi, sorry for the late response. Yes, I am getting the same “Depreciated Function” errors that you were.

Error or Warning?

See below:

[WARNING] (libraries/modulefunctions.legacy.php:7) - Depreciated Function module_getinfo detected in /var/www/html/admin/modules/ba ckup/bin/backup.php on line 9

[WARNING] (libraries/modulefunctions.legacy.php:7) - Depreciated Function modules_getversion detected in /var/www/html/admin/module s/backup/functions.inc/class.backup.php on line 596

Those are just warnings. They shouldn’t be the problem.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.