Backup and Restore from FreePBX12 to 15

We have newly integrated a FreePBX System of ver.15, and we have to copy all the settings from the current system to the new one. The problem is the version of the current system is 12. It seems difficult to restore the backup file we created from ver.12 to ver. 15. Could you kindly advise how we could do this?

You can create a backup on the 12 system and restore it directly to the 15 system
https://wiki.freepbx.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=114852215

Thank you, we’ll try it.

Thanks for the support. But still it failed.
On the document pageId=114852215,
the descriptions and screenshots of the backup module are a bit different from what I see on our FreePBX, perhaps it’s not version 12, can I find the document that describes step-by-step backup on FreePBX12?

The linked page is for FreePBX 15+. If you want wiki resources for older versions see:
https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FPG/Using+the+Backup+module

1 Like

Thank you,
Now I have created a “Full Backup” file on the current FreePBX12, and attempt restore it on the New FreePBX15.
When about completing upload The backup file on the backup module, the Web panel changed, and showing " splitbrain \ PHPArchive \ ArchiveCorruptedException Header does not match it’s checksum"

and it prompted to copy the strings below;

splitbrain\PHPArchive\ArchiveCorruptedException thrown with message “Header does not match it’s checksum”

Stacktrace:
#5 splitbrain\PHPArchive\ArchiveCorruptedException in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/splitbrain/php-archive/src/Tar.php:586
#4 splitbrain\PHPArchive\Tar:parseHeader in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/splitbrain/php-archive/src/Tar.php:151
#3 splitbrain\PHPArchive\Tar:extract in /var/www/html/admin/modules/backup/Models/BackupSplFileInfo.php:51
#2 FreePBX\modules\Backup\Models\BackupSplFileInfo:getMetadata in /var/www/html/admin/modules/backup/Backup.class.php:759
#1 FreePBX\modules\Backup:myShowPage in /var/www/html/admin/modules/backup/page.backup.php:3
#0 include in /var/www/html/admin/config.php:647

Could you kindly give further advice?

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.