Automatically answer and put call 2 on hold while call 1 is being handled

I’ve tried searching for the answer to my question, but I don’t know exactly what to search for. So my system has five lines coming in. Call 1 rings, I answer and I talk to them. While that happens, call 2 comes in, but just rings and rings and rings unless I pick it up and put it on hold. How can I send call 2, call 3, etc to some kind of message that says like “all persons are busy right now. Please wait and your call will be handled shortly”. And then I finish will call 1 and call 2 automatically starts to ring through to the ring group.

My background-
Although I have 25 years experience in I.T. and my own I.T. corporation, I just got into FreePBX three months ago using the FreePBX distro. Despite being new, I have probably accumulated about 150 hours of experience on the FreePBX system. I have set up two FreePBX servers (one 32 bit and one 64 bit) and learned about every feature of the base FreePBX, a few add-on supported modules, and even set up the free Digium Fax License on both servers (that by far was the most difficult process I had to do on FreePBX.) I have set up custom inbound routes that route my cell phone to a “the system is working” message so I can check on my systems. The only thing I have not gotten into is auto provisioning. Finally, I have set up about 20 Yealink T20 and T28 phones. (BTW, I really like the Yealink phones on both the user and admin level. Other than setting the custom graphic on the T28, these phones are super easy to configure.)

Search here (or elsewhere) for Asterisk queues.