Automatic Blind Transfer error

Sometimes one of my extensions make a blind transfer to always the same extension and I can’t figure out why.
On phone there’s no call forward, call doesn’t appear as missed or answered and the user doesn’t make it.
Extension has no call forward set.
What can I look to know what’s happening? Doesn’t happen with all calls, only few calls, one a week for instance, and always transfer to the same extension.

I’d gather asterisk’s full log at the time this happens

https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/SUP/Providing+Great+Debug

My full log is full of

ERROR[32340][C-000026c3] res_pjsip_header_funcs.c: This function requires a PJSIP channel.
WARNING[32340][C-000026c3] chan_sip.c: This function can only be used on SIP channels.

but I can’t find nothing about calls.

These are normal. FreePBX doesn’t check the channel type before trying to set SIP headers, but tries both ways.

Follow the instructions in the link to post an example call and you will have more people able to help you. We are just guessing without a log of an affected call.

I’ve set verbose to 99 in asterisk settings, now it will log every call and if happens again I’m going to post.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.