Automated Dialing to Customer Service

I am trying to setup an internal solution to measure my company’s customer service response time. Our customer service call center is like most where the user would listen to given menu options select proper area of inquiry and then the system will transfer the call to the appropriate representative. I am wondering if it is possible to automate the process of dialing the call center and delay key press different option menu using FreePBX?

“I am wondering if it is possible to automate the process of dialing the call center and delay key press different option menu using FreePBX?”

Tell us exactly what you want to do… I don’t understand what you are trying to say.

Oops yes. Sorry about that.

I want to set up automated dialing to our call center. Once connected, it should select different menu options and wait until a representative answers then either hangs up or continue to wait until the representative hangs up. The end goal is measure the time it takes to get to a live representative.

Why don’t you just buy the queue stats module and get a nice report?

Our call center is outsourced and their has the data but we are looking to implement this system to verify that the call stats are accurate.

In order to capture the time to connect and delay the tones that is a job suited for a custom script using Asterisk. I can’t think of a way to do it from FreePBX

Thank you! I will focus my research on Asterisk.