Astrundir in'/etc/asterisk is set to but the directory does not exist

How do I show what is in these files. Here is the log from when I accessed

Last login: Tue Jun 28 08:28:44 2016 from 10.0.0.90

PHP Fatal error: Class ‘Symfony\Component\Console\Application’ not found in /va r/www/html/admin/libraries/FWApplication.class.php on line 11
PHP Fatal error: Class ‘Symfony\Component\Console\Application’ not found in /va r/www/html/admin/libraries/FWApplication.class.php on line 11
[root@localhost ~]# /usr/sbin/asterisk -f
Asterisk already running on /var/run/asterisk/asterisk.ctl. Use ‘asterisk -r’ t o connect.
[root@localhost ~]# asterisk -r
Asterisk 13.9.1, Copyright © 1999 - 2014, Digium, Inc. and others.
Created by Mark Spencer [email protected]
Asterisk comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; type ‘core show warranty’ for detail s.
This is free software, with components licensed under the GNU General Public
License version 2 and other licenses; you are welcome to redistribute it under
certain conditions. Type ‘core show license’ for details.

Connected to Asterisk 13.9.1 currently running on localhost (pid = 21929)

nano /etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf

nano /etc/asterisk/manager.conf

Though at this point, it seems it would be better to part with a little money and have Sangoma support log in remotely and straighten everything out. Could be a bunch of damaged files there.

Gotcha that makes good sense as well. I will send files too.but there is no text at all.

when I type that command nano opens screen

Perhaps I should look at complete system rebuild

Can I do a CLI comman to backup existing system configurations and voice mail files to a usb drive?

Anybody have any ideas? Can I reinstall only system files and not overwrite the IVR messages, etc.?

No you can’t.

One method that I have used in the past and worked is to copy the mysql folder over to new installation with the same version of FreePBX, change the permissions and copy over your recording and custom messages. After that if you press apply in the freepbx everything will be back to normal but you must have some experience with linux to manage all this.

Thanks but the GUI is not running so no way to click apply.

I am open to the copy approach though.

You copy the mysql from the old installation to a new one with the same freepbx version.
You also copy from you old box to the new one all the sound files plus any recording that you used to have.
In the new installation you press the submit and apply not in the old one that has the problem.

Did reinstall on system and I am up and running. Thanks everyone.