Asternic CDR Stats package no longer autodiscovering extensions

We’ve been using the Asternic CDR stats package for quite some time now.

for some reason, the service has stopped autodiscovering new extensions, making them unable to be searched/selected.

as far as I can tell, it is still ingesting logs, and working properly for existing users, simply not autodiscovering newly created extensions.

Any suggestions for troubleshooting?

Do you have
define('USE_BACKEND_AUTH',true);
in
/var/www/html/cdrstats/config.php

Only the authors can be authoritative here, the rest will be just guesses.

Yes, the best way to get in touch with them is go to asternic.net and use the live chat at the bottom right. Email support is much slower.

yes, i do.

define('USE_BACKEND_AUTH',true);

totally fine with guesses. anything that Might move me in the right direction is appreciated.

https://www.asternic.net/contact-us.php

Ask for Nicolas (Spanish is preferred)

Minor Update while working with their support:

it seems that Asternic CDRStats uses the asterisk.devices sql table for finding its extensions.
that table does NOT get populated unless there is a device configured- an endpoint,

setting up a softphone-only extension, which doesnt require endpoint management, does not populate that extension into the asterisk.devices sql table.

Thus far, getting the extension into the table (adding a fake endpoint) has not solved the issue.

will update as I learn more.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.