Asternic CDR Stats package no longer autodiscovering extensions

(Sholinaty) #1

We’ve been using the Asternic CDR stats package for quite some time now.

for some reason, the service has stopped autodiscovering new extensions, making them unable to be searched/selected.

as far as I can tell, it is still ingesting logs, and working properly for existing users, simply not autodiscovering newly created extensions.

Any suggestions for troubleshooting?

(Andrew) #2

Do you have
define('USE_BACKEND_AUTH',true);
in
/var/www/html/cdrstats/config.php

Only the authors can be authoritative here, the rest will be just guesses.

(Andrew) #4

Yes, the best way to get in touch with them is go to asternic.net and use the live chat at the bottom right. Email support is much slower.

(Sholinaty) #5

yes, i do.

define('USE_BACKEND_AUTH',true);

(Sholinaty) #6

totally fine with guesses. anything that Might move me in the right direction is appreciated.

https://www.asternic.net/contact-us.php

Ask for Nicolas (Spanish is preferred)

(Sholinaty) #8

Minor Update while working with their support:

it seems that Asternic CDRStats uses the asterisk.devices sql table for finding its extensions.
that table does NOT get populated unless there is a device configured- an endpoint,

setting up a softphone-only extension, which doesnt require endpoint management, does not populate that extension into the asterisk.devices sql table.

Thus far, getting the extension into the table (adding a fake endpoint) has not solved the issue.

will update as I learn more.

(system) closed #9

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.