Asternic Call Center Group issues

Hi all,

I’m not sure if I’m in the right place to ask this question, but for sure better then asking the question in grocery…!!!

We are using Asternic Call Center Stats, and there are users configured with permissions to specific queues, and when the user logs into the system they can only see that queues,
But the problem is when they choose to see groups (one group can have multiple queues) they can see all groups even the queues they don’t have access to

And another issue with the groups, when selecting the “Real Time” tab the number of calls in the queues are not getting updated
Can anyone please help me with that?

I am sure there are some here who are familiar with the product, but this is not an Asternic support forum. Your time would be better spent using their support.

Thanks

For the realtime page to work, you must supply valid Asterisk Manager Interface (AMI) credentials to Asternic config.php file located at /var/www/html/stats/config.php

As far as your permissions go. Do you have the agents as well as the queues restricted or just the queues? You keep using the term “groups”…that I’m not familiar with. So I’m not sure what you mean by that.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.