Asterisk Outlook Connector

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am sorry but you “seem” to be wrong about my “appearing” to be associated with the software. If you have any consequent proofs, then you should present them straight away, before engaging yourself in all sorts of speculations.
Have a nice day,

Well after being caught you still decide to lie and deceit the community here on who you are. Your contact info is

Veronika BAZZOLI
Tel. : +33 (0)3 88 83 02 50
Email : veronika.bazzoli

Ouuups, you seem to be mistaken. My name is Gianni ! Thank you once more for the warm welcome !

Veronika,

Please just give it up, a quick look at your forum profile by a moderator, gives us the following details: industry listed “Software”… IP address you post with is in France, your company is based in France, the email address you registered with is a .fr address, and the beginning is “ve_baz”. And a google of that address pulls up press releases and articles written by you.

What is really sad is if you had posted a link to this thread saying something like “Hey we have this new software, that integrates with your platform, it’s not free, but has a free trial.” you likely would have been accepted into the community, and gotten a much better response.

However if you play the part of corporate shill and try to deceive the community then, I don’t know how you would expect people to react except with distrust. If we can’t trust your marketing, then how do you suppose we trust you with our Outlook Data, and our PBX credentials?

Hello,
You seem to persist in playing Sherlock Holmes, you can surely do it if you have time to spare. However, you’d better try moderating your threads, for instance this particular one, which is supposed to be tecnical, now looks as silly as it can be. People come to your forums to look for advice or tecnical information, I suppose, not to follow your exchange of compliments with members. If you are obsessed with this Veronika, simply call her and discuss your business together, God bless you both! For the moment, you are simply creating the buzz for her brand!
Have a nice day,
Gianni

Amazing how liars deflect away from themselves and back on to you.

Ditto

If you talk like a duck walk like a duck and s%÷t like a duck, you are probably a duck.

Hey,

There’s a dick who’s talking about ducks !
New and nice !

Wow this is become so out of hand. It starts with someone lying who gets caught but refuses to own up. Now said person attacks and name calls people. Also we are not providing marketing for you as we have removed all links to your company.

Users reading this thread might be happy to know that there are several projects that provide Outlook integration, some of which are free. Since there is a field to choose from, you may opt to select a product that relies on more conventional marketing techniques.

SipTAPI - I recently tested with decent results
Activa - free and open source
Ingenius Connector - not free, may or may not still be available or perhaps available under a different name
TeleTrigger - Works great if your phones are supported
OutCAll - freeware, at one point did not support 64bit systems, may be fixed or not
AstTAPI - Free, open source, can’t recall testing it, development has stopped.

I am not affiliated with ANY of these products nor am I a current user of any. I expect there are others of which I am not aware or I have forgotten. I encourage others to add to the list.

The only reason the thread is still up is the complete absurdity from the shill.

The sad fact is the software is not even Asterisk specific and requires a TAPI hack. Nothing special.

These folks are rampant on LinkedIn and have destroyed the site, I know as a moderator we will not let that happen here.