Asterisk-java

Hi
I have installed Freepbx version 14.0.10.3 and I want to know that If asterisk java is installed by default. How can I check this?
Thank you
Regards
Amidou Florian TOURE

Assuming you installed the distro:

[root@freepbx ~]# yum list installed | grep java
java-1.8.0-openjdk.x86_64              1:1.8.0.212.b04-0.el7_6    @sng-updates
java-1.8.0-openjdk-headless.x86_64     1:1.8.0.212.b04-0.el7_6    @sng-updates
javapackages-tools.noarch              3.4.1-11.el7               @anaconda/1805
python-javapackages.noarch             3.4.1-11.el7               @anaconda/1805
tzdata-java.noarch                     2019b-1.el7                @sng-updates

If this is what you are referring to

I typed the command and I have the same informations than you.So I supposed that Java is already installed. Thanks
But do you know the location of the file that I’ll insert a java code to work with FastAGI?
Thanks

Seems like you are referring to https://asterisk-java.org/

I have no information how this works.

There might be someone else that will be able to provide the proper instructions.

However, if you tell us what you are trying to accomplish, then we might be able to guide you.

Ok.
I want to be able to manipulate my freepbx server using FastAGI and asterisk-java.
So I want to write a basic java code using asterisk java and FastAGI to see that if it’s work.
This is wht I want to achieve

Important bit of pedanticy. Asterisk is the phone management software, FreePBX is the Asterisk management software. You can do all sorts of things to Asterisk and FreePBX will either stop working, ignore the changes altogether, or the system will happily undo them for you.

There are at least three (relatively) independent parts of the system: Asterisk, FreePBX, and DAHDI. There are other parts as well (like Java, for example), but those are the three big systems parts.

I understand that are seeking help with installing Asterisk-Java.

My question is, what is your end goal, what are you trying to build? There might be other (better) options how to accomplish that.

Thank you

My end goal is to be able to send voice on freepbx using and android application.
To create an extension on freepbx using Android application.
To collect all the calls informations in freepbx using my Android application.

The fianl goal of the solution is to set up a survey system

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.