Asterisk 13 no endpoint found Incoming calls not working

Hi I am not receiving incoming calls but mainly because the callerID is not matching up. In the past when we received calls we would get XXXXXXXX@sourceIP:5060 and XXXXXXXX was the phone number. It would seem with PJSIP this is all being re-written, for example I now get the following…

[2015-02-24 15:42:28] NOTICE[15613]: res_pjsip/pjsip_distributor.c:255 log_unidentified_request: Request from ‘sip:1212XXXXXXX@sourceIP’ failed for ‘[sourceIP]:5060’ (callid: 187356039-0-2048783184@[sourceIP]) - No matching endpoint found

Whats weird is I have no idea what 187356039-0-2048783184 represents. When I point this to Asterisk 1.8 I have absolutely no issues.

Anyone know whether there is some sort of formatting or something which needs to be done in Asterisk 13?

Have you created a new trunk as PJSIP? Or Chan_sip? Because that call is coming into pjsip, and pjsip is saying it doesn’t know about it.

You might wanna check if you’re meant to be using chan_sip or chan_pjsip, and possibly alter the ports its listening on, if needed

Check the SIP Settings module in FreePBX 12, you can change the ports PJSIP and CHAN_SIP listen on there.

We have not created any trunks, its a direct to IP origination on 5060 for SIP, so we just need to create the inbound route and thats about it. The carrier isnt aware of chan_sip vs pjsip, as long as its SIP and listening on 5060

^^^ That’s your problem. Create a trunk for the provider. (Using PJSIP, or, change chan_sip to use port 5060, and then create a chan_sip trunk)