Asterisk 13 FreePBX 10.13 - Cannot register on PJSIP

I have been working on a PBX install for a little while and I can not get my phones (Polycoms) to register on PJSIP on my new machine and I keep getting the following message:

[2016-07-16 13:25:01] NOTICE[26470]: res_pjsip/pjsip_distributor.c:361 log_unidentified_request: Request from ‘“USER” sip:[email protected]’ failed for ‘192.168.1.xxx:5060’ (callid: [email protected]) - No matching endpoint found

Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

There are all of the usual suspects, like whether you created the extensions in the PJ-SIP context or the Chan-SIP context.

I’m going to guess that you set the phones up in the Chan-SIP configuration (port 5061) and are trying to connect to them using the PJ-SIP port (5060).

I created all the extensions in PJ-SIP context and configured all the phones to use port 5060. I did get some of the phones to connect (also Polycom phones but different models). But the Soundpoint IP335 phones will not connect still.

Why it has a mac address in the sip uri? It should have been the extensions number that you are trying to register with this phone. Check you phone configuration.