ARI and Call Monitor Detail

This might be off-topic. But I noticed that anyone that logs in to ARI and selects ‘Call Monitor’ they will see call details for the entire CDR file, not just their own. Is this a bug? Is there a fix? Or is just me?

Bart

[quote=“sames”]This could be related to a the outboundCID session variable. The code in ARI that checks for this is not robust. It checks to see if it exists but not that it is populated. So the actual database search will also display any entries for which src or dst is ‘’ which is not what you want clearly.

Its a fairly simple fix:

• if (isset($_SESSION[‘ari_user’][‘outboundCID’]))
  • if (isset($_SESSION[‘ari_user’][‘outboundCID’]) && ($_SESSION[‘ari_user’][‘outboundCID’] != ‘’))

I expect that will help a bit.[/quote]

Thanks!

That definitely cleared up my problems!

edited for correction

Hi
i also noticed that the call monitor only monitor the incoming calls, not the outgoing, thought the recorded file of the call exists in the monitor directory.

is there a way to fix this and have in the call monitor all and only the calls that appear in the monitor direcoìtory?

thanks a lot
smaikol

This could be related to a the outboundCID session variable. The code in ARI that checks for this is not robust. It checks to see if it exists but not that it is populated. So the actual database search will also display any entries for which src or dst is ‘’ which is not what you want clearly.

Its a fairly simple fix:

• if (isset($_SESSION[‘ari_user’][‘outboundCID’]))
  • if (isset($_SESSION[‘ari_user’][‘outboundCID’]) && ($_SESSION[‘ari_user’][‘outboundCID’] != ‘’))

I expect that will help a bit.

[quote=“bhfisher”]This might be off-topic. But I noticed that anyone that logs in to ARI and selects ‘Call Monitor’ they will see call details for the entire CDR file, not just their own. Is this a bug? Is there a fix? Or is just me?

Bart[/quote]

I am seeing the same thing. I get all of the Call Detail regardless of the user who logs in. This makes it very difficult to find the actual recorded calls.